Most states don’t calculate the interest on unpaid or late support, which can make up a big part of the total amount due. This simple program:
- Easily calculates interest owed on unpaid child support or alimony
- Reflects current interest rates for the entire country
- Allows calculation of fixed and zero interest rates
- Uploads lists of payments and recalculates when a payment is made
Trusted by Legal Professionals; Designed for Personal Use
Used in courts and law offices across the country, Child Support Tools is the same high-quality software used by professionals but in a single case format so it’s more affordable for parents and attorneys handling a low volume of child support cases.
How It Works
- Create your account, then purchase a 30-day case file.
- Easily enter information as you go, save your calculations at any stage, and update whenever you have more info.
- When all data is entered, the program will generate the complete, court-ready forms you need, saving you from paying someone else to prepare the same documents.
- All your data is saved for future use, even years down the road, so you can keep your calculations up to date with the latest laws and changes in your family finances.
- Free, automatic updates that include new features and reflect changes in law
- 15 decimal point accuracy based on the latest rules and info from state supreme courts, Bureau of Labor Statistics, IRS, and more
- Video tutorials for each step available on our website to guide you every step of the way
Note: ArrearsMaster® is a registered trademark of Bradley Software LLC, our parent company.